1.17.2006

beginning of the end

This morning marked quite an epic event: my last first day of school ever (Lord willing, I will take no part in grad school)! Seeing that my first class is at 8:00 in the morning, I didn't exactly have a whole lot of people chomping at the bit to come take my first-day-of-school-on-the-front-porch-photo. Who did I get to take it, you ask? Well I used my trusty tripod of course. Sure I might have looked a fool out in the front yard setting it up to take a picture of myself, but if nothing else, I got a few laughs out of it, and I think it safe to say that passers by laughed too. I'm taking an full load of 7 hours this semester, so if I ever seem exhausted or burnt out, it probably has something to do with my stresses from classes.

In completely unrelated news, I'd like to formally welcome Allen Duty to the elite, the readers of "online diary for the masses." Welcome Allen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the tripod's skills are unmatched and its uses unlimited!

Kelly said...

Oh DO, how i miss seeing your smiling face in person...hopefully by the end of the week this will get taken care of. Don't worry, I'll still stalk you by blog even if we lack any actual visible contact:) have a fantastic night and hopefully i'll see ya soon!

faith said...

oh, you poor thing! 7 hours? how will you manage? i'm sure you will have to be devoting many evenings to the libr..wait, i mean the rock wall

qefsty- n., a social event in which there is the successful merging of a quest and a party.