Remember that previous post where I saw Billy Graham and his homeboys? Well after that ceremony was over, I had about 2 hours of free time before a meeting that I decided to spend on campus. And, seeing that I already had my camera, I went ahead and took some sunset campus pictures. Before I took the picture shown above I went ahead and stood atop the MSC (shh...) and took a pretty decent panoramic shot of main campus. I wasn't entirely pleased with it however, so another trip to the mystery spot is probably in store. After the MSC shooting I rode over to the beloved clock tower just in time for the sunset, and what you see above is what I saw in real life. I'm real thankful for things like sunsets, and things like cameras. Amen? Amen.
4.18.2006
free time
Labels: college, photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thank you for reminding all of us of the incredible beauty and wonder of the Lord.
...serious posts eh?? hmmm....nope.
i like this sunset. it's pretty.
Post a Comment