For those of you who not only read my blog from time to time, but also host your own blog, you've probably seen options to convert your blogger account to a beta blogger dealy. Well I figured why the heck not? I mean, surely they wouldn't ask you to upgrade to something that isn't as good as what you're currently using right? Well apparently it isn't without its flaws. Actually, it really only has two flaws that I've found so far.
First, I don't think the little arrow bullets for the archive section of the sidebar is as aesthetically appealing as it was before. That I can live with.
Here's the real problem. I cannot post stinkin' comments on other peoples' blogs. When it asks you to sign in, I put my new user name and password (for beta) and it says "User not found." Then I put my old user name and password (not beta) and it says "You upgraded to beta, please sign in with your beta info."
SO
Brooke: Looks like you're going to see your Mom. Hey, I don't think there is such a thing as stopping too often for pictures. We need people like that. They are a necessity. I say good for Lael.
Brandone: I like babies
Hendricks and Sarah: I'm going to need an update real soon.
Joshua: I would say I can't believe that you've updated your blog, but that'd be a lie, because you kinda gave me a heads up, which I greatly appreciate.
Colby: I'm happy you are back, now get your booty in my apartment immediately.
Those are the comments I've spent the past 30 minutes trying to post on each of your blogs. Hopefully this problem gets fixed soon so my blog doesn't just become comments for all of your blogs... then again, that may not be terrible.
9.05.2006
beta.blogger.my.butt
Labels: blogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey there cousin of mine! I don't really know so much about how this thing works - I just don't know how else to get in touch with you. So I have another thing for your list of swell things- granny! I just wanted to make sure that you are coming to the festivities on Saturday. So you are - right?! I just want you to know that it would mean the world and it would be such a blessing to granny if you were there - just in case no one has already told you that - plus my little one would like to see you again! : o )
Post a Comment