1.27.2007

ya heard?

The purpose of this post is two-fold: One, I was tired of looking at that bra. Two, I wanted to let you know that I am in fact going skiing. I'm sure a lot of you were genuinely concerned. February 10th through the 17th. I'll be sleeping in Beaver Creek and skiing where ever I can get cheap lift tickets. Hopefully it'll snow, but not quite as hard as it was in the picture above, the great blizzard of 2005. But for the grace of God I didn't get swept away in that storm.

While I've got your attention, let me give you some previews at posts to come:
- a review of my church membership class (olives part three, if you know what I mean)
- the verdict of my full-time position interview (thanks so much to those of you who've asked how it went... it went well for those who haven't asked)
- a really cool quiz (I cannot say any more at this time)

Aren't you happy that you're a reader of this never-a-dull-moment blog? Well even if you're an unhappy reader, please know that I'm grateful for you. Thanks.

1 comment:

lo said...

1. i went to the church you've been attending today, though i forgot it is the church you have been going to

2. did you meet people at the membership class? apparently 3 guys from my highschool were there with you.

3. i'm glad you'll tell us about your interview...i wondered how it went

4. i'm glad we're friends