4.05.2007

there'll be more where that came from

I sent my contact in China an email just seconds ago that basically said, "I'm in."

That means that they'll process all the necessary paperwork on their end, I may end up having to get a physical on my end, and then Father willing, I'll be over there hanging out for a year.

Pretty crazy to think that this blog was started solely because I was going to China two summers ago, and now, you could very well be receiving a year's worth of posts from that very nation.

Since this is now a very very real option, we'll go ahead and start the whole speaking/typing in code. You know the drill, no churchy words... including church. Use things like Father, Dad, C, pr, rsvp, and others that you may come up with.

Feel free to continue pr-ing for me and the Chinese people involved for the next... well... until I tell you otherwise. I want Dad's will to be done. I want Him to be happy, ya know? You can pr for that.

8 comments:

Claire Walker said...

Mr. D.O.,
I'm so excited for you! It's going to be an amazing year, my friend.

Brooke said...

yea! i'm happy for ya... good times in asia.

lo said...

i'm proud of you, but you already knew that!

Anonymous said...

That rocks dude. Keep lovin' J.C.

I got the Palisade. Thanks for the words of wisdom.

Kelly said...

can i come visit for the Beijing 2008 Olympics??? please?

Anonymous said...

sweet!
i'm so hpy/exc/prd for and of you!

Hendrick Family said...

Cool! We're learning about China right now. You need to send us some pictures or some information that only someone who has been to China would know about China...some stuff not found in a second grade curriculum. Will you???

Matt said...

that's great! like moccasins!
i saw this guy in a car like yours but it was BLACK. he looked just like you but his hair was black. he was wearing all black and had this mean look on his face. I think I've just encountered alternate universe evil D.O. (which in this case probably stands for Dark Overlord or something) anyway...i had this sense of foreboding evil all around. I really missed you a lot...Good D.O.