Funny how this one came to be. I wrote the rough draft on the computer and the final draft on paper (exactly opposite of how we did things in elementary school).
I tried and tried to make this picture fill up the whole size of the normal text area on the blog. Couldn't figure out it. Turns out handwritten pieces and electronic notes aren't really supposed to mix after all.
D, one of your talents is developing your own greeting cards and notes. This one, I believe, takes the cake. You're a special son (that likes facial hair wayyyyyyyyyyy too much). Being a parent can be tough but in the end, we have you as our son ... PRICELESS!!!
very cool! i love hand written notes. they're the best! i actually just copied it and posted it on my blog as well. i edited it in paint so that it looked like it came from me. i hope that's all right.
6 comments:
Funny how this one came to be. I wrote the rough draft on the computer and the final draft on paper (exactly opposite of how we did things in elementary school).
I tried and tried to make this picture fill up the whole size of the normal text area on the blog. Couldn't figure out it. Turns out handwritten pieces and electronic notes aren't really supposed to mix after all.
sweet.
and i mean that in both senses of the word.
1. sweet idea.
2. sweet thoughts to your mama and daddy.
you're a good kid, Mr. D.O.
D, one of your talents is developing your own greeting cards and notes. This one, I believe, takes the cake. You're a special son (that likes facial hair wayyyyyyyyyyy too much). Being a parent can be tough but in the end, we have you as our son ... PRICELESS!!!
Thanks againb and love you tons...
dad
good blog
good letter to the parents
this reminds me of a trend my friend started for a while on his blog http://boredmark.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.html
you're sweet DeeOh, never change
very cool! i love hand written notes. they're the best! i actually just copied it and posted it on my blog as well. i edited it in paint so that it looked like it came from me. i hope that's all right.
This blog post was genius.
Post a Comment