Of all the videos taking up world wide web space on YouTube (and sadly GodTube... who's idea was that??), this is one that is actually worth 180 seconds of your time. I first saw it probably three years ago and fell in love. At one point I was very serious about doing at Texas A&M what these students did at their New York school. It's brilliant, it's hilarious, and it's rated PG. Enjoy.
9.14.2007
I'm a sucker for musicals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was hilarious. Thanks, D.O. I laughed so hard I cried.
Another comment: I know we haven't seen you in three weeks (or more?) now, but you have made such a lasting impression on young Josiah. For instance, today, he told me that you jump in his crib, talked on the phone with him, and you did something with his fire engine. For real, it's getting ridiculous! He talks about you more than his favorite toddler friend he sees almost daily.
this must be recreated. that was hilarious!
Post a Comment