I assume you readers who are parents love having your kid come home from school or church with a piece of art in their hands, raised high for you to see, often accompanied by the words, "Mom! Dad! Look what I made!"
You readers who are still in [grade] school know how much you love completing a piece of work - maybe a painting or an awesome drawing of a ship - and taking it to your parents to proudly show them and say, "Look what I made!"
Well this is my version of what I just described, only it's not only for my parents' eyes. It is for all to enjoy.
"(Insert your name here)! Look what I made!"
11.15.2007
mom, look what I made (vol. 1)
Labels: design
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I will take one of everything on a t-shirt please! These are terrific.
And Isaiah 53 has playing through my head for the passed few weeks. Really.
Very nice!
I expect royalties down the road.
I love this! It's beautiful!
i expect some royalties too, because i was standing with you for that top picture!! member that! we were trying to get on the roof! ha.
Post a Comment