5.26.2005

I can't read Chinese...

ok, I have like zero time to write, but I wanted to let y'all know that I'm here, I'm alive, and I think the Orient is hilarious. The people are so sweet, and they think we Americans are celebrities of some sort. I'm Justin Timberlake. That's about all the time I've got honestly. sorry dudes. Thanks for checking this site. I love y'all.

3 comments:

Mr. O said...

Hi Babe,

We are glad to hear you arrived safely, and hope everything is going very well for you and your friends.

Everything is fine here. We have been busy going to graduation parties, and Aunt Carlie is here so I've been trying to spend some time with her and Granny.

Can't wait to hear from you again. Take care of yourself.

Love you bunches,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yo DO!!! I know China is treating you awesome and you're seeing a lot of people that look like me....which I'm sure is your wildest dream come true. Anyways, just wanted to throw you a shout out. I been talking to pops about paving some steps and what not. I know he will. I'm sending you and email about stuff that relates to singing and dancing in November.

Mr. O said...

Well Mr. Timberlake, How's things going??? We have been lifting you and the team up to the father DAILY. We know that He is using you in ways that we can't wait to hear about. Granny got a new computer and she now has a e-mail address. It is jdoris@peoplepc.com. I think Sherry or Misty helped set her up. We go to camp next week with the kiddos from FRBC. Be strong, son.