5.05.2005

lifting requests round 1

Well I sent out this website's address, so I figure I'll take advantage of it (assuming anyone even looks at it). Here are some things you can be talking to Pappy about for me, followed by some comments:

- that Pops will continue to provide financially for my trip (He's so good)
- that Pops will keep preparing my body, mind, and inmost being for the trip
- for amazing unity for our team from the moment we meet (May 21st)
- that Pappy will be preparing hearts of the Chinese we will come in contact with... for transformation!
- awareness of and protection from the Enemy's attacks: the warfare is and will continue to be thick

that'll suffice for now. I'd encourage you to leave me a note on this website by clicking the "comment" link below this post - you don't have to be a member or anything, anyone can leave comments! I'd also encourage you to send this link to any other humans who you think would enjoy it, but make sure to stress the fact that Sunday school talk really isn't allowed, for safety reasons. You guys (again, assuming anyone reads this) are amazing! I like you a lot. More than you realize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wrote Pappy an email for you today DO. Let me know if I can include anything specific in my next message to Him.