9.09.2005

double the pleasure, double the fun

I was torn as to which picture to post tonight, so you three viewers of the blog get a bonus picture. This first picture may seem harmless at first, but it is quite the opposite. Well, I mean, the photo is still harmless, but much harm is taking place in the photo. You see, this tree that was cut down literally seconds before the shutter opened (I was too slow getting my camera out), is no ordinary tree. This tree was one of the appx. 10 trees that A&M has on West Campus. I guess they thought it necessary to significantly decrease the amount of trees on the other side of the railroad tracks (percentage-wise). It goes without saying that I was appalled.


Thursday night marked my second night to do interviews for BCA in the Kyle Field press box. This time, however, I was on the opposite side of the interviewing system, and I was conducting the discussion while the countless potential pledges answered with, well, all they had. After three hours of interviews, a few of us actives snuck (sneak, past tense) up to the roof of said press box, where this picture was taken. Don't tell the local law enforcement (I've found this site to be a safe place, even though the entire world has access to it, very few take advantage of such a wonderful opportunity). Alright kids. I love y'all, and until next time, lata.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell business broker on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

D.O. said...

I was tempted to delete this TERRIBLE post, but I won't, because I want everyone else to see it, and hate it.

Kelly said...

Yah DO, I'll agree that's pretty terrible...so i was just gonna tell you that every time I read double the pleasure double the fun to see if you've updated...i want to bust out with "That's the statement of the great mint with doublemint gum!" yep that's all...have a fantastic week!