Lauren Rouse (pictured above with a very significant American flag) was required, as a part of one of her classes, to visit two museums in the world. To the best of my knowledge, they could have been any two museums that exist. One of her choices, and clearly the best one given that we go to school at Texas A&M, was the George Bush Library and Museum. I was so blessed as to find out about her expected visit to the museum, and I took the liberty of inviting myself. Both Lauren and I were pleased far beyond our wildest dreams or expectations with the museums layout and content, and it even has stuff for the kiddos. I recommend that any student at A&M visit said museum, for with admission for students being free... why on the planet wouldn't you?
And let's face it, who wouldn't want to take the wonderful opportunity to take a picture with former prez and first lady Bush? Merry Christmas!
9.16.2005
a trip to the museum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment