
Pictured before you is a panoramic shot (of sorts) of our group at the football game this past weekend. It was a glorious time in the shade below the third deck as the Aggies got raped by the Iowa State Pandas (or whatever their mascot is). I know what you're thinking... you wish that you had the photogeneaity that I do... you want to be able to make such wonderful looking panoramic collages... too bad!
As you can see (from left to right) Jillian and Claire were sweet enough to allow Mikey (look real hard) and I to go to the game with them. Continuing rightward you see that Jess (but you really won't see her) brought her little bro Ben, her friend Megan, and her sexy Brice and roommate Lauren. Good times were had by all, and as for the girl to the upper left of my huge head... I don't know her, but I'm sure she had a nice time too.
11.01.2005
aggie football and photography
Labels: friends, photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment