BREAKING NEWS: We here at "online diary for the masses" regret to inform you that our head photographer and writer, D.O., recently had a sort of fall out with his camera. Witnesses say they spotted D.O. getting out of his car upon arrival at his "home home" in Arlington, TX, when he allegedly drop kicked his camera on the cement driveway.
"I swear it was an accident" said D.O., "I have a habit of trying to catch things on my feet if I drop them, and this attempted catch went awry and I unintentionally kicked the Coolpix 4100 [camera]."
Camera engineers at the local photography shop claimed that the fate of the camera was the dreaded "cheaper to get a new one than to get it fixed." D.O. has been reported expressing his outrage with this diagnosis, seeing that the only part of the camera that broke was the little latch that keeps the batteries in place.
In conclusion, we say all that to say you readers may have to endure posts sans photographs for a while. We hear that said camera still works, but the user is forced to be gentle, and as we here at "online diary for the masses" know, D.O. is as gentle as they come.
11.28.2005
this just in...
Labels: photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
tragic. . . .a moment of silence. . .
thank you.
I say we take up a collection...
Post a Comment