1.13.2006

the verdict

After much toil and snare, I've finally reached a decision on which pair of Chacos I ought to buy. Pictured above you see an electronic image that represents the sandal you will soon see on my feet all of the time. The actual sandal won't be electronic. When I first decided to wait for the newer, awesomer, lighter Chaco, I frequently called the local REI store to get information on when the much anticipated footwear would arrive. After learning that they knew as little (or less) than I did, I opted for a different route: the source itself. I called Chaco today and learned that a select few online retailers are currently selling the new Chaco with the Unaweep sole (combination of the two previous soles, and 20-25% lighter, depending on who you ask). Well when I heard Casey, the Chaco employee, tell me this breath-taking news, I immediately went to onlineshoes.com where I purchased the second chapter in my Chaco biography. I truly am excited. Thanks for all of you who have been here through this entire process - I am exceedingly grateful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

one word for you mr. d.o.


thrilled.

Anonymous said...

oh happy day.
oh happy feet.

Anonymous said...

oh you do lead an exciting life...

Anonymous said...

Dude, I will never understand the obsession with these shoes...sandals...whatever. I would look like Mr. Tool if I went around wearing those things.

D.O. said...

no way!!! Allen, you would look like much less of a tool with Chacos. Thanks for finding my blog, and commenting!