I've been really blessed since the first breath I ever took on this planet. More recently I've been blessed to be able to travel all over the world on my February weekends. I started the month with a trip to New York, which I followed up with a weekend here in College Station. The following weekend was spent in San Antonio, and this weekend will be spent in bayous of Louisiana. That's right folks, I'm going to Mardi Gras. I'm certain that I have little idea what I'm getting myself into, but I'm getting into it nonetheless. I'll be accompanying my wonderful friends, the six chicks, along with Mikey, and Charlie too (Charlie is the boy who Hayley, one of the chicks, adores). So, it is safe to say that if I survive this weekend, you can expect a pretty solid reflection post upon my return (if not multiple reflections, depending on how impactful the weekend turns out to be). Welp, here I go...
2.23.2006
oh the places we'll go
Labels: travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you forgot about steph!!!!! jerk. ;) well.... i for one, am very very very excited that miss stephanie logan is accompanying us as well. i believe she might just be the life of the party.
and alas...she was.
i am glad to know now that i am a world traveler. i used to think i had to leave the united states but i now see the error of my ways. sorry i missed you last weeked because of your adventures. but i am glad they sounded exciting.
Post a Comment