The date was October 27th, the time 2:00am. I met my goal of tearing a phone book in half. The two halves of a phonebook you see pictured above are the remnants of the very phone book which I tore. Note the Bryan/College Station edition, and the green carpet, which could only be found in Gloria (Lauren Rouse's living room). Here's how it went down:
During my late night visit to the Marstellar girls, the conversation inevitably turned to the tearing of phone books. I expressed my anguish of not being able to attempt my monthly goal for lack of available phone books. Lauren briefly left the room, and promptly returned with a handful of phone books. When I say handful, I mean a stack that nearly went from her hands to her shoulders. It was the most beautiful sight I've seen since Hayden Hendrick's Spaghetti Day. I proceeded to attempt to rip one of those books in half, and somehow I was successful (again, see picture above). Upon tearing the book, I recalled that my camera was out in my car, and that we needed to film the feat so as to maximize the amount of entertainment available on my blog (because what I'm going to post on my blog is constantly on the mind). I got the camera, had Lauren film me, and twice I failed to tear a phone book... so the picture will have to suffice for now.
Fear not though, we've still got a few days until Reformation Day, so you may well have a video in the near future.
10.30.2006
done and done.
Labels: phone books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that is so manly
wow.....what's the challenge for november?
You make me so proud. I'm crying.
Post a Comment