As promised, I'm giving the winner of my poetry contest a award as great as any I'm able to give... blog recognition. Our winner was one Laura Nutter who came up with the correct answers Ogden Nash and Joyce Kilmer.
For those of you who don't know, Laura is one of my sweet friends from the beloved college days and the slightly less popular Dallas days. She's proven to be a faithful and loyal pal over the years, and has provided many with some of the best hugs around. But boys, don't get any ideas, because she's taken. Mikey dates her. That's right. Mikey.
So congratulations to Laura on her big victory. I hope our friendship will be able to endure this post... and that picture.
Honorable mention goes to Andrew Shepherd who successfully got Kilmer without using Google. If you've never checked out his blog, you really should. It's far better than anything you'll get in these parts.
11.05.2007
ladies and gentlemen, I give you the...
Labels: contests
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aww now cut that out D.O.!
get up here so we can go to the old monk together. now.
I look forward to your next post.
Post a Comment