could I bother all you readers to leave me a comment on this site? I'm pretty certain that nobody is looking at it, and that defeats the purpose indeed. thanks a lot. I just want to make sure all this creative genius isn't in vain.
5.06.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
dude, I dont even know who you are, but I got your sn from someone else. just wanted to let you know at least someone is coming to your website. I will also be going to a country in Asia this summer and I am excited about how He is going to use us to make his name known. i'll be yarp-ing for you and your team in the ways you have listed. i hope you have an amazing time!
d.o.
great to hear you are investing wisely. you ought to know i'll be investing time on your behalf from here. my dad is thrilled to see you grow and mature as am i. you will have a great time this summer and will be greatly blessed. i'll be talking with dad about you this summer and look forward to hearing about it at some point. have a great week.
garth hinze
I'll admit, this is the first time I've been here. However, it will not be the last... [Melcher]
DO-
Just saw your blog from Josh's. Glad to be here. Hope you had a great mother's day yesterday.
Rachel S.
Hey D,
I was reviewing some of my e-mails and saw where I haven't looked on this site yet. You know that mom and I are going to lift you up to Pappy daily. Love ya,
dad
i'm reading it!
Post a Comment