10.09.2005

let the circle be unbroken


Some of you may recall a post of yore which depicted the Extreme's new Circle of Conversation, and offered the title, "you could be here." The first group of people who accepted this generous invitation were half of the 6 Chicks and a close friend to the Chicks. Topics discussed included but were not limited to cookies, opossums, puppies, and other topics which one would file under the "greater questions of life" folder. Participants in the afore mentioned conversation were (from left to right) D.O., Stephanie Logan, Claire Elise Borne, Mikey Mills, Jessica Lynn Schmale, and Brooke Ashlee Teague Brandon. I know, an elite group indeed.

At some point in the conversation, things must have become extremely boring for one Claire Borne, which she had no shame in showing all of us by simply falling asleep. It looked a lot like this:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a great post indeed.... now, let's not advertise the amazing "circle of conversation" too much. once people began to experience the thrilling conversations and homemade cookies, the word will get out and the chicks won't be able to fight the crowd, find a seat and see the extreme boys! we'll be back... soon. and as always, you know where you can find us: waiting on the green leather for you and others to visit :)
brookie _______ face

Anonymous said...

I absolutely do not support at picture of me being up on your blog. However, after much thought I have come to the conclusion that I would have done the exact same thing to you! I'll take it, but just this once!