So the other day began just like any other: I woke up earliest of all the residents in the Extreme, and Mikey shortly followed suit. Taylor woke up some time much later, I'm sure, however I don't remember and in fact, that is not relevant to this story. I woke up and took a shower, after which I went into my room to do the things people do after a post-shower dry off session. During my time dressing I heard Mikey move from his bedroom (where he sleeps) to the bathroom (where we recently got new light bulbs). I went on with my daily routine, which includes some cereal, reading, talking to Jesus, and things of the sort. I completed said activities when straight to my mind arose a question that Mikey needed to answer. He had since moved from the bathroom back to his room, where I assumed he was partaking in his daily routine, which possesses similar qualities as mine. I opened up his door and saw this terrible display of lethargy:
11.22.2005
a story from the Extreme
Labels: college, friends, Luther Street
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
poor, poor mikey. brrrr rabbit. buka buka buka. he just needed a little bit o' heater warmth.
Post a Comment