Just as the Supercinski's were inspired to offer contests on their blog by their friends, so too they have inspired me. That said, I welcome you to the first ever, online diary for the masses contest.
As you should know by now, I'm going to be loving people in Brenham this summer and getting paid to do so! I decided to pack 14 t-shirts for the entire summer, and to do laundry bi-monthly. What does that have to do with the contest? Well, I want you to tell me which 14 shirts I packed. So this contest, when all is said and done, will show who knows me (or at least my wardrobe) the best. I've already given you an enormous hint in the photo above. Your job is to describe each shirt to prove you know which one it is. Ex: red randomshirts.com (another hint: the red one IS NOT my randomshirts one). Get the idea?
You will enter this contest by submitting your answers, from top to bottom, in the form of a comment on this entry. You may only offer one set of 14 guesses each, so there's no changing your mind after you click "post comment."
Oh, and what would a contest be if there were no prize? Well it would be lame. Therefore, there will be a prize awarded to the winner of this, our debut contest. No purchase necessary!
In related news, I found out today that I will be focusing primarily on Jr High students and leading worship while in Brenham, which I must admit I'm very excited about. More on that in the near future, when I'll be posting updates sans photos throughout the summer (as far as I know now...).
So that's it! Submit your submissions. All entries are will be due before midnight Friday, June 2!
5.26.2006
first ever contest!
Labels: contests
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
since i have the most outstanding memory in the world and i'm very perceptive i'm going to go ahead and be the first to enter the competition....yall feel free to use my answers to help you struggling contestants out. let the games begin!
My answers:
1. Black & White- first one and i'm super confused... next
2. Gray- solid, sporty shirt... not cotton
3. Brown- New York
4. Light Blue- maybe something BCAish or could it be Delta, Delta, Delta?
5. Yellow- Chaco's don't care...
6. Black- Martin Gymnastics
7. Is that maroon???? no way... not this 2%er
8. Khaki- weird pic on front
9. Navy- has baby blue writing on front corner
10. Royal Blue- has white lines across the front of it
11. Black- another Martin Gymnastics (surely you have two of those so you can rotate that amazing shirt)
12. Red- six chicks' date party!
12. Gray- i'll go with a solid cotton plain ol' gray shirt
DONE.
Brookie...is that how they taught you to count in all your special education courses?
i'm an idiot... first i miss the bright green shirt (which i thought about for a long time and decided that d.o. doesn't wear that color... only "carpoolers" do) then i count to 12 and then 12 again. but, you learn to be flexible for the special children... this time i'm the special one.
please brooke...i dont mean to brag...but im pretty sure i can win this hands down please...
1.white-i love ny
2.gray-plain, quick-dry, mnt. hardware
3.brown-i love ny
4.blue-bca chicken stupid shirt
5.yellow-tuesdays shirt
6.black-either embodyment or martin
7.dark brown-this must be kinda new...
8.tan-pumpfest
9.dark blue-really nice, patagonia?, long sleeve?
10.blue-patagonia
11.green...dont really know
12.black either embodyment or martin
13.red-bca long sleeve, also dumb...egg nog...
14.gray huh?...not a clue
jon "winnner" tettleton
I'm pretty sure I know every shirt that DO wears. And here they are:
1. Black and White striped referee shirt
2. Nice try, but that's not actually a shirt, it's a grey tarp!
3. Brown "I Love College Station" shirt
4. Light blue Living Hope shirt
5. That's Click's tie-dyed sleeveless shirt
6. Black shirt with a big white punisher skull on it
7. Brown "aaron and the bombastics" shirt
8. Light brown DaVinci Code man shirt
9. Again, not a shirt, but a new pair of blue jeans
10. Light blue "I love Allen Duty shirt"
11. Green "I dig sweet tea and cinnamon toast crunch" shirt
12. Black Jason Mraz Rocket Tour shirt
13.Red "Brenham Rocks" shirt
14.Special edition grey "aaron and the bombastics shirt"
I'm pretty sure all of these are right
well i don't mean to brag, but you all know i love clothes, so i will be victorious in this illustrious competition of d.o.'s style. so here we go, read and tremble all those who dare to compete!
1. White house Black market
2. Gray goose
3. Dirt Norwitski
4. Bonquita the Light-blue
5. Old Yeller
6. Fade to Blaque
7. Dan Brown
8. No tan dan
9. Blue Moon
10. baby ba-lue-ga
11. jolly Green giant
12. dark vader
13. Red Butler
14. Heather-gray Hendrick
athough i am not going to try to guess, because i know i will fail--either make a fool of myself like brookie or won't be able to compete with sarah's wit, i must point out that no one mentioned D.O.'s Kappa shirt that he wears all the time. It's navy.
Just a thought.
It has been so long since I have seen your illustrious t-shirt display that I cannot venture a guess. I do however want to know, will you replace one of these shirts with your new stylin' fresh-of-the-presses "Aaron and the Bombastics" t-shirt, or will you end up taking 15?
(for the record... two things...
1 - in the summer 14days equals more that 14 shirts - especially in ministry and ESPECIALLY in Texas.
and 2 - are you taking pants?)
i am waiting for my prize....
Post a Comment