Here's a pretty terrible picture of what I've spent all day (and about $100) doing. I promise, it looks a lot cooler on my wall than it does in this picture - or at least I think it does. The two doors you see are my room door and my closet door respectively, to give you an idea of where we're talking about.
How'd I do this crafty deed? Well I blew up 25 pictures I've taken over the years to 8x10 and ordered pre-cut 8x10 adhesive drymount from the kind yankees at foamboardsorce.com. I dry mounted them myself, which made me very nervous at first, but it turned out to not be bad. Then I bought straight pins and put 'em up on the wall. I know you think they aren't level... well they probably aren't, but at this point in time, I'm sick of messing with it. I just thought I'd share what happens when every ounce of my creativity ends up on a wall.
8.29.2006
the wall
Labels: apartment life, photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i want to know what those pictures are of...i recognize the pink flower one....more details!
i like this outcome of your creativity!
good job d.o.
So I saw the pink flower one framed in Bed Bath and Beyond. D.O., are you selling your pictures to Bed Bath and Beyond? By the way, I used that pink flower picture for my backround for a long time.
PS lauren = Lauren Davis. I should have probably chosen a less common name for myself.
also in this post...I love you.
Brandon
Post a Comment