11.14.2006

fireplace: before and after


I'd like to thank Tony Green for the "f", the vase, and the giant white Lego leaves. I'd also like to open up the comment section as a safe place to discuss your thoughts on our fireplace.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that maybe you could play a game where you could sit on the lazy boy and try to throw a hacky sack in the guitar...could be hours of fun! p.s. the fireplace is a little off center!

Hendrick Family said...

Why did someone give you an f?

LD said...

F is for fireplace!

Anonymous said...

ditch the jar and the lego thingies...put the "f" in the middle.

And lastly, use the wood to make a fire. I think it would look professionally decorated after that.

Also, your living hope family misses you.

Brandon

Anonymous said...

The "f" makes me think of a dirty word. The guitar is a nice touch, though.

Anonymous said...

finally!!

i have been wondering about the fate of that unfortunate fireplace for awhile now.

lo said...

i like what you've done with the place