11.24.2006

Good News!

Since today is Black Friday and I survived it (praise God) I'd like to share something with you that I planned on sharing even if I hadn't survived the madness that is retail on the day after Thanksgiving: Andrew Peterson. If you are ready to have your mind literally explode for lack of other options because it is so happy, then click the link above. It'll take you to Andrew's website, where you will then click, "Open Player" (ah heck, how about you just click here). Once you successfully click the "here" or the "Open Player" link, a window will open and it will start playing [arguably] the most mind-blowing Christmas album that will ever grace your ears. Go ahead. Even if you hate Christmas music, this is different. And if you love Christmas music, then I've probably already sold you, you're half way through the first song.

Remember my post about music and how awesome and powerful it is? I referenced a certain album that literally brought me to tears because it was so good? Recall? No? Well this is that album. I recently ordered and received the live concert DVD version of the same record... also amazing. I rarely recommend music on this blog, but if I didn't tell you to listen to this album, I'm pretty sure I'd be sinning. It's about 45 minutes. Just do it. I bet you Jesus shows you something through it. Stop reading, and start enjoying the magic of true musical fusion... then come back in 45 minutes and tell everyone what you thought... if you can see through your tears.

No comments: