6.28.2007

a big two

Friends, this is your approximate two-month warning. In two months I'll be hopping on a plane holding a one way ticket to China. If that's new to you, you're welcome to read about it here and here. So why the two month warning? Because I want to see you. I think two months is plenty of time for me to see the people who want to see me (not necessarily all the people I want to see, but you do what you can).

So if you want to see me during the next couple months, let me know. Don't just say you want to see me because it's the nice thing to do. I just want the real-deal peeps.

I'm quitting my job at the end of July so I'll have all of August to drive around the state (and country?) for visiting purposes. I'm looking forward to it.

Note: Click is exempt from this game, because he has no computer, but he will be receiving a visit from me.

4 comments:

linley said...

that's crazy exciting!

Kendra said...

You better visit C.S.! That's just a given, right???

Sarah said...

well lucky for you mister, I will be home from my respective foreign country in the exact same 2 month span.

coincidence? i think not.

Put me on your list!

Anonymous said...

We better be on the list!
You have to come hang out in the new green house.
Call us, email us, just drop by ... whatever.