
If you're reading this, and it's the post at the very top of the page, then chances are I'm in Mexico. I thought I'd leave you all with one last post before I leave. I'm leaving in an hour to go to Austin, hop on a Greyhound bus, and take it to Mexico where we'll be climbing at El Portrero Chico. I'll be returning on December 21st, so feel free to leave me a message to return home to. Also, feel free to pray that we're all safe and smart on this trip, and more importantly that the Lord will open up some doors for the gospel to go out... cause that's where the party really is. Have fun doing what y'all are doing, and I'll be back with pics in about a week.
12.14.2005
trip number one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
mmmmmm....I love you.
Mexico.
college station just isn't the same without you. last night the chicks weren't quite sure what to do without you and mikey to entertain us and laugh with us! hope you and the guys are having lots of fun (and being safe) climbing in mexico!!!!
Dear Mexico,
Why have you taken my dear friend away from me for so long? I have no way to communicate with him except for this tease of "leaving a comment" on his stinkin blog. Not okay, Mexico, not okay! I do hope that you have been good to my friend. I hope that you gave him amazing weather and good people to tell about Jesus and that you kept him extremely safe. Although I know he is having a blast with you, I am happy to say that you must give him up tomorrow as it is time for him to come back to civilization. I hope you enjoyed your last day with him. And, Mexico, I do hope that we may meet soon!
Sincerely,
Claire Elise Borne
(Mr. D.O.'s bestest friend in the whole wide world)
Post a Comment