8.01.2006

flight of the butter


Of all the pictures I've taken this summer, this one is certainly one of my favorites. I might even go so far as to say it's one of the top ten I've ever taken. I realize it isn't perfect, but hey, neither am I, so it works out.

Why the butterfly picture post?

Oh well I thought I'd switch up the pace a little. As you all know, the past few posts have been a little bit heavy, serious, and other non-funny things. Well butterflies are by no means a laughing matter either, but they can boast one thing: beauty.

That's right, butterflies are pretty.

And so for this post, I'll list a few things that I think are pretty, and in your commenting, if you so choose, you can tell the world what you think to be pretty.

Let it begin.

Sunsets, mountains overlooking rivers, puffy clouds in an otherwise blue sky, horses, puppies, old couples, human eyes, my sister, certain guitars, Chaco tans, paintings, traditional Chinese dress, smiles, butterflies pollenating flowers, and Utah.

3 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Kaylyn
Kirby
And…
The white creases on tan, plump baby legs

Mr. O said...

Your mom ...

Anonymous said...

my roommates, Anthropologie (the store), fresh paint, old purses, dads with babies, florence, a cappucino with designer foam (only in Italy people), old books, organization, magazines, my sister, the towel display in Linens n things