6.11.2005

shout-outs only... for real

Lucy - you're so sweet. Thanks for the message, and way more thanks for making this your homepage... this site certainly isn't cool enough to be anyone (other than my parents) homepage. Hang in there in CS, you're fun time will come soon, and my boring time will coincide, so we'll trade. Thanks so much for the pr's. Oh, and tell whoever lives/ comes by the Marstellar house while you're there, tell 'em hi, and then add whatever you want, good or bad, and say it's from me.

Brooke - girl, we all know that you're tight, so don't try and say you aren't. I don't know what the deal is with the color blue, I think it's the local culture that I'm in more so than the entire country, but dang, they love it. I'm glad you liked the story about the visit to the school. We've had other school visits, but I forgot to mention the funniest part of the story you read: the kids sang "Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you" in it's entirety, and in return we sang "I'm a little teapot" complete with motions.

Kelly - dang right you're gonna head my way! That's so rad. You better pack a lunch, these people are crazy here. In the best way. I'm glad to see you're going to have a blog too, so we'll swap roles at the summer's halftime.

T-bomb (and Mikeyo) - thanks for the message dog. More so thanks for the pr's. I'm looking forward to coming home, and I'm super glad to hear you're growing in Pappy daily. You still date that girl? lata.

SamB - bro, I'm happy to see your name on this thing. It's like seeing your face or something. You are going to have wonderful and hilarious, and both, stories when you get back. I'll be in A-town for like 48 hours, and I'm pretty sure you won't be back yet... we'll see... love you dude.

L.O. - yeah, sorry I forgot you that first time, I forgot lots of important people. I hope your surgery went well (like the 9 other one's have overtime). I asked Pappy to hook you up. He will.

Parents - laptop huh? I'm glad you came to your senses and got a new compy... that old one wasn't cutting the mustard.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Heyyy Do! i'm getting pretty pumped about swappin with you for sure...i've been having some pretty tight lifting time for you guys though...thoroughly enjoyable! watch out for that knee of yours! i've been practicing my guitar so i'm almost half-way decent...i've got a lot of time on my hands these days, what can i say? anyways, keep it up and i got your back...my blogspot is kellynall.blogspot.com so check it out...same deal as yours with all that sunday school stuff...later partner...