Good news! I can read my comments today! I'm at a different machine at this secret place, and we're money. Hopefully I can do this weekly too. Alright, I clearly left some people off the shout out list, so I want to apologize for that, and I also want to apologize for that story I told not being nearly as funny as I thought it would be. No excuse.
BCA bros - you guys are sexy. Sure, maybe you don't smell as good as people in AMC, or look half as good for that matter, but I think you're sexy.
Becky - thanks a lot girl! you are one that I'm happy to have lifting me up.
Mikeyo and T-Bomb - I don't know if y'all are checking the site or not, because you haven't left a comment, but I trust that you are. I know you guys are going to have rad summers, and I'm looking forward to the day when the Extreme reunites.
L.O. - you probably aren't checking this other than mom and dad telling you what it says, but that's ok, I love you anyway. I encourage you to seek Pappy a lot this summer... read the whole Good Book, I bet you can't.
Ok, that'll be fine. Until next time.
6.03.2005
the update's update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hey yo! like i told your roomie, i got your back on all that lifting! i'm in cs right now and peacin out to the home on rock prairie soon so i'm pretty psyched! i'll be headin your way around your peacin out time and i found out i'll be around your area! i'm doing the whole blog thing too i think....it'll be pretty sweet! run it hard...you got it...or rather know that He does. Dad's, Kelly
Hey D,
It's late on Saturday night, and I just finished doing the yard work. The junior highers are leaving tonight for Beach Camp. It is really good to hear from you. I tell everyone that will listen to me what you are doing and where you are. They all think it's really awesome. I am so proud of your love and service for Father. I spoke with Mike Wierick and he told me that Lonnie Diggs really has a love for the people you are visiting. He will want to talk with you when you get back. You know that I love you and am lifting you up daily. Be safe.
dad
Hi Derrick Babe,
It is so good to hear from you, and to know that you like the food. I was concerned that you would starve on this trip, so I'm glad you are able to eat. I am writing this message on our new laptop, it is awesome because it doesn't freeze up.
It is very cool that the Chinese people are so accepting of you Americans.
We talk to pappy about you and your friends daily. I'm glad you gave a shout out to LO, because last time when you didn't she was upset. You know how she loves attention.
You take care of yourself.
I love you bunches,
Mom
HIIII!! This is L.O. Hope u remember me! Wasnt to sure since i didnt get a shout out yet till today~ I was thrilled to get a shout out! Well hope the trip is swell~ Hope you are doing grand and eating lots because mommy is scared! U know her! Well love you tons and tons! Miss u much! Cant wait for u to come home... I will try to read the whole book the summer and def seek Mr. Pappy~ Much love... Lauren!
Post a Comment